Saturday, May 5, 2007

Universal Studios and a 24" pizza

Just a quick one today to say that yesterday we went to Universal Studios and came home via Studio City to see the hospital Scrubs is filmed at as well as stop at a Big Mama & Papa's Pizza shop.

Universal was a lot of fun. It was fairly quiet so the longest we had to wait for anything was 15 minutes.

The Scrubs hospital looked a bit more run down than it does on the show. The front windows at street level were all boarded over as well. I think they're probably finished filming there because the season is almost over and I believe this is the last season.

At Big Mama & Papa's we were initially planning on getting the 36" pizza, but the guy said it feeds 15 people. Seeing as there were only 5 of us we decided to get the 24", which was still comically huge.

I didn't get any photos other than of the pizza, though I did take lots of video yesterday - I'll maybe put some up later today.

No comments: